- Actively invite, engage, motivate, and inspire all students in these subject areas and related career pathways.
- Raise the achievement of all students so that they are prepared to create and use technology in their learning, college, community, and careers.
- Close the achievement and technical skill gaps between economically disadvantaged students, students of color, and their peers.
- Increase the number and diversity of students who aspire and succeed at the highest levels of academic and technical achievement in these subject areas and related career pathways.
- Inspire learning which benefits the common good, resulting not only in individual gains in STEM skills, but also in stronger communities as a result of students applying their skills to solve relevant community issues.
For questions about this information, contact Shelley Lee (608) 266-3319