- Portal of interest to educators, parents, students, recent graduates, business owners, and other community members.
- STEM in Action. Examples from schools:
- Special Initiatives:
- State Supt. Welcome and Remarks at Wisconsin STEM Summit
- STEM Initiative in 2009-11 education budget request
- Revision of state model academic standards in mathematics and English language arts
- Wisconsin Business Summit on 21st Century Skills. Business leaders provided perspectives on the needs of the 21st century workforce.
- Wisconsin features innovative educational programs at Institute.21 (Best Practices Forum of the Partnership for 21st Century Skills)
- The Wisconsin Task Force on Arts and Creativity in Education. Homepage. Video. The arts and creativity are often intertwined with effective STEM education.
- Mathematics and Science Partnership Grants - Encouraging scientifically based professional development for educators to improve student performance
- Presidential Awards for Excellence in Mathematics and Science Teaching
- Teaching STEM and Creativity through sustainable Service-Learning–2009-10 Learn and Serve America grants
- STEM Equity Pipeline Project
- Related Projects:
For questions about this information, contact Shelley Lee (608) 266-3319